I am such a slacker!!!!!! I havn't written on here forever!!! My biological father wants to get in contact with me. So for the last 2 weeks, I have been trying to write a letter. I'm not really sure what to write.
Josh and I are going to Vegas in about 2 weeks. I'm really excited to have some time of just the both of us.
Timothy is growing so fast. I can't believe that he is going to be two this month. Wow. Time sure does fly by fast.
Josh is working on finishing his accounting class for his MBA.
I have been working my butt off for the last little while to try to loose some weight. So far it is a total of 4 lbs. I just have to keep at it.
That's it for now. I'm going to go ride the bike and watch a movie while Timothy is naping.
1 comment:
Hey, just thought I'd check your blog again see what was going on in your world...wow...your biological father wants to contact you! That is huge...love to hear more about how that is going down. Keep us updated. & take care :)
Post a Comment