Friday, April 10, 2009

Posting

Sorry I havn't posted any thing for a while. I have been so buisy and been doing activities with people in our new ward. And it always seems that once I catch up on cleaning the house, a tornado goes through it. I guess I just need to stick to my house cleaning plan that I made.

Timothy is doing great. He is the sweetest little guy ever. He is learning new words so fast. Like people say "Their minds are like spunges."

I'm doing well. Like I said, I'm just trying to be a better house keeper, and try to excersize, while being a perfect mother and wife. Boy that sounds whiny. =) I can't complain. My life is great. I have so many blessings and I don't take time to look at those. Will work on that.

Josh is doing really well with his job. His boss loves him so much that she keeps "volunteering" him to do more projects. He has been working on his MBA for a while and is getting burned out. All of his classes are online, so he gets even more home work. So for the next 6 weeks, he is taking a well deserved break.

My mom has been back from Hong Kong for about 2 weeks. She has been so buisy with repainting the condo, trying to rent it, running about 1,000 earands, and so many other things, that she hasn't had a chance to relax. My dad wasn't able to come with her because of work. We are really hoping that both he and my mom will be able to come back to Utah in July for a while. My dad thinks that he will be able to come home for good next summer. We are all hoping that they can, because we miss them both so much.

I have to go. Getting up early to drive to Bountiful so we can do an easter egg hunt with the fam.

Love you all!!

Katie

4 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

How much is she wanting to charge for rent? I have a brother in law that might be looking.

Minwimm said...

Good to finally hear from you. Glad you and Josh get a break. I am looking forward to mine too.

The Obstinant Family said...

I did call you, but you NEVER answered!

This is the life said...

I didn't know where to post this so I am posting it here...

It is a pretty small affair. We are not even doing invitations. Just a few close friends of his and my family. None of his family lives here.

You can see the girls are buggin me to do bridals which we were not going to do either. It is pretty low key...