Friday, October 10, 2008

Richenbackers Bistro and Restaurant






Josh's work was doing an awards dinner at this amazing restaurant. It's called Rickenbacker's Bistro and Restaurant. I was able to go with Josh. It was so much fun. I ended up sitting by his plant manager, and him and his wife are really nice. They were praising Josh, talking about England, and asking about Timothy and I. Josh had the Fillet Mignon and I had the Honey and Bourbon Glazed Breast of Chicken. And for dessert, we had Vanilla Bean Creme Brule. That was the best dinner I have ever had. Especially since it was free!!! (Normally a plate would cost about $40-60) I have to thank Kara for watching Timothy or else I wouldn't have been able to share this fun night with Josh. THANKS KARA!!!!

3 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

Nice! I wish we could eat somwhere nice like that for free. Are you guys still looking for another place to live?

Minwimm said...

mmm...I love trying new places to eat. Sounds fabulous.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I am glad you had a blogworthy evening. As always, I will take Tim anytime.