Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo


It has been the family tradition that the boys go to priesthood at the Conference Center and the girls have a night out. This year we went to the Kangaroo Zoo. It was so much fun. It's really only suppose to be for the kids, but all of the adults went down the slides with the kids. We only had two injuries: Sara got her had caught on one of the slides and Emily decided to hang on one of the teeth of the animals and fell on her back. All was better in no time. We got grandma Oakes to go down with the girls while grandma Holmes became the purse notzi. Alisa went down the slides with all of the kids, while Shurelle went down with Summer, Joshua, and future baby. =-) I sure wish I could look as good as she does while pregers. We ended the night by eating ice cream at Alisa's house, then going to bed or driving home. It was an Awesome night. A must do again.

3 comments:

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

WAY to go on all the postings. Those slide shows take time to put together, I am MOST impressed. So it looks like you went to a way sweet play place. I've never heard of it.

Shurelle said...

Katie,

Thanks for sharing all these cute pics! That was a lot of fun that night! I love your blog - you're really good at this! Come and do mine for me, will ya?

Love ya!

Mila Family said...

Katie, HI this is Mila. Isn't the kangaroo gym fun. My daughter went their once with my sister. I wish we had one here in Oregon. It's been a long time. Hope to chat later.