So life has been a little crazy!! Josh's brother, his wife, and their cute 2 year old have been living with us. Jen was prego and having issues with it so they had to do a C-Section at 33 weeks. They went home about 2 weeks ago. It was nice to be able to help them in this time of need. Their little baby has a varient of PKU. Only 2% of people who have PKU has this other version of it. They were living with us for 7 weeks. It's nice to have our house back, but we miss them too. Just glad that baby Heath is doing better.
Josh is in Pitsburgh right now. He's been gone since Tuesday, and my sister was kind enough to let Timothy and I come stay at her house until Josh comes back Friday.....at midnight. UGH. He is doing very well at work, and enjoys it. He will be doing another semester of his NBA starting in January.
Timothy a nut. He is so funny!! I love to see him learn new things and play with other children. We went to go see the lights at Temple Square Tuesday night and he LOVED it. What child doesn't love Christmas lights and trees? He is growing up so fast. Can't believe that he is two. He love to watch movies where the people sing. His favorites are Annie, Cinderella, Snow White (which I hate!!! Her voice bugs me), and The Seventh Brother. There are many more, but I'm not going to go there. He love trains, trucks, and cooking. He never stops going!! Love it!!
THE BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!! We are having another boy!! We are so excited to be having another one. Timothy is so cute. He walks around saying "baby Zac, baby Zac." So cute. We are going to name the baby Zachary. Zac was the only name that Timothy liked. We were talking to him and asking him if we should name the baby Colin, Aaron, Johnny, and so on. We said about 20 names, and he said "NO!!" to all of them except for Zac. He got all excited and said "YAH. Zac!" So cute. We are still thinking about the middle name. We have 2 or 3 to choose from. That's all the news for now. Sorry it's been so long since I've up dated my blog. Lets hope it isn't this long next time. I'll try to put some pictures on the blog in the next couple of weeks. Love and miss you all!!!
The Robinson's
3 comments:
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!! Hey we're living parallel lives. I just love love love my little boy(s). Guess what, we're coming to Utah in Feb. any chance we could visit you? We being the boys and me, Seth will only be there for a few days, but I'll be staying for a few weeks. Congrats again on baby Zac I hope he's as good a baby as Tim.
WOW! It has been a long time since you have posted. I hope that you are doing okay with Josh being gone, I hope he comes back safe and sound.
Boys are the best! good to hear from you
Post a Comment