Yes, I am really nerdy when it comes to Harry Potter. I have read the books about a thousand times. They have just released the first official trailer of The Half Blood Prince and it looks freaking awesome!!! I really want to go to opening night (it will prob. be showing at midnight) but I don't think that it will happen. I will most likely have to wait a week or two. Here is the trailer!!!!
http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?v=909753980
3 comments:
I'm A copycat..I'm sorry. Where do you get your cool widgets from?
Yep, totally dorky :) I can't wait to see it too. I don't think I will be waiting in line at midnight either though.
I am so glad you found our blog! If it weren't for blogs I wouldn't know how anyone was doing. I can't wait for this movie. I have always gone to the midnight showings, but I don't know if I'll make it to this one!
Post a Comment